Lindsey Joelle Miller was the love of our lives. Her loss is devastating and incomprehensible
- Lindsey had the extraordinary ability to fill a room with positive energy and bring out the best in everyone she met
- She was a beautiful, loving, caring, considerate young woman
- She was a bit more intelligent, a bit more mature, a bit more knowing, a bit more savvy
- She lived an extraordinary life filled with achievements and success
- She radiated an energy that was incandescent, positive, and optimistic
- She traveled to many parts of the world, experienced different cultures and sampled strange foods
- She radiated love, compassion and caring
- Lindsey had a great sense of humor and she loved to laugh, and to laugh loudly and to laugh often
- She never met a sport she didn't like or a challenge she didn't meet
- She was loved by her family, friends, and teachers
- Lindsey will be forever missed
Clicking on a picture will display a larger view.
Watch highlights of Lindsey's Bat Mitzvah.
Please click below and enjoy these scrapbooks that capture
various times in our Lindsey's life